Monday, March 14, 2011

Fruition


"I guess the most important person I'll be planning things with is the person I chose to hike the pacific crest with me. Man, I've been thinking about that like no other. It appears that if I get my degree done by the fall of 2010, I can start the hike March of 2011 which means there isn't much time to find someone that wants to set aside 6 months of their lives to disappear into the woods, but hopefully I'll find them. I know they must be out there somewhere." Ashley Lowe 9-11-09

I read this post to James last night and we both chuckled since it appears I had a hidden agenda this whole time. All those subtle things I did last year before finally asking if he wanted to go on the hike with me. It amazes me that I was pretty much able to make this paragraph come to fruition. I maybe bad at planning my day to day, but I guess I can plan years ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment